Soft Zucchini Bread with wholesome of wheat, brown sugar and full of cinnamon flavor in this monsoon :-). Easy to make , Easy to finish:-)
no peeling, just grate zucchini
Whole wheat flour, all purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and of course cinnamon
Just whisk the dry ingredients
Brown sugar will go with egg, oil, vanilla extract
leave milk with vinegar for some time and let it get curdle,
then combine with dry ingredients
finally the pistachio
Bake it !
- 1 cup whole wheat
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/3 cup of milk
- ½ teaspoon of vinegar
- 2 cups of brown sugar
- 1 cup of oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups of grated zucchini
- pistachio chopped
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt, then whisk it.
- In a smaller bowl, take milk and add vinegar. Keep it for a minute,
- Now combine brown sugar, eggs, oil, vanilla, milk mixture and zucchini then mix well.
- Gradually add the wet ingredients to the dry ones, mix gently with a spatula until combined into a rich batter.
- Lightly grease two bread pans or one bread pan and muffin tray of 12 and fill them with the batter.
- Cup cake takes around 25- 30 minutes
- Loaf will take 50 minutes