Good news! we don’t need a blender for this beautiful Non-Alcoholic Sangria. This non-alcoholic Sangria is a muddled mixture of fresh pomegranate juice- fresh watermelon juice- fresh lime juice- sweet lemon – fresh orange juice and few slices of orange and sweet lemon slices…perfect!
Take out seeds from pomegranate and muddle it with back of wooden spoon and using a strainer, strain the pomegranate liquid into a container
Take out seed from Watermelon and cut into small piece muddle it and using strainer, strain it!
squeeze one orange, one sweet lemon, two lemon to have all citrus juice into the jar
look at this ice made out of watermelon juice, isn’t it a cool stuff?
All slices, all juice goes into jar
Few ice goes into the glass and few into the jar!
Jar of non-alcoholic Sangria is ready for you !
- 1/3 watermelon + few for making ice
- 1 Pomegranate
- 2 oranges
- 2 sweet lemon
- 2 lime
- 2 cup of water
- 3- 4 tablespoon of sugar
- Make ice with Watermelon juice
- Muddle pomegranate with the back of the spoon or a muddling tool, strain the juice into jar
- Muddle watermelon and strain the juice into jar
- Cut slices of 1 orange and 1 sweet lemon put into the jar
- Juice 1 orange, 1 sweet lemon and 2 lime and pour into Jar
- Add water and sugar, give a good stir
- Add few watermelon ice
- Serve it with a slice of sweet lemon
Tips: If you don’t prefer non-alcohol Sangria, Red wine goes well on Sangria