Softbaker was silent for 1 week, I was just caching it up with reopening of school. ‘No bake Mango pie’ recipe is so simple that you can to it in your busy schedule
This recipe don’t require perfect measurement, reason is no bake. So not much science is involved. Mix and form the shape that’s it!
This new oats Marie biscuits are so crunchy, each time I break one, a small piece goes into my tummy
I got habit to grease pan, actually for this recipe it is not required.
Don’t laugh, this is how I cut mangoes , a very non perfect way!
Beautiful cream mix…..Cheese cream , whipped cream and sugar
With very Yellow Mango pulp!
mix it softly
set it for over night !
Ready to go!
- 1 ½ cups cracker or digestive biscuits crumbs
- 1/3- ½ cup butter (depends on cracker moisture contain)
- 2 teaspoon of sugar
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 100 grams cream cheese
- ½ tablespoon Gelatin
- 1 cup Mango Pulp
- 6 – 8 tablespoons of powdered sugar ( depends on mangoes sweetness)
For Jelly topping
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon gelatin
- 2 tablespoon of sugar( depends on mango sweetness)
- ¼ cup mango pulp
- Roughly break cracker/biscuit into small pieces and pulse it in food processor till formed crumbs. Add sugar then again pulse 1 -2 times. Add 1/3 cup of melted butter into crumbs and whiz until it comes together, if require add more butter. Press down into pie pan and create the crust of the pie
- Prepare the filling by mixing water and gelatin, stirring well before warming it up in low heat. When dissolved stir in mango pulp
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, whipping cream. Slowly add sugar over low speed till mixed and creamy. Add in cooled gelatin mixture and mix well.
- Pour onto the pan over the crust and keep in the freezer for about 2 hours
- Prepare jelly topping by mixing all ingredients in a small pot over medium fire and bring to boil, stir continuously. Cool it completely then pour over the pie in the pan, put back in the freezer for overnight
- Remove pie from freezer. Carefully slide down the side of pan and carefully cut it and serve it!