Summer vacation is not just limited to art and craft with papers it get extended to kitchen and making these cookies is equally interesting.
Soft butter, egg, flour, vanilla extract, sugar and salt too!
Beat butter and sugar until fluffy
Then goes egg and vanilla extract
Waiting for flour and salt to get mixed
It is quite normal if we don’t have many cookie sheets, use pizza pan or any pan. We just want to have those cookies!
In 10 -25 minutes!
At center of cookies put jam or nutella
It is gorgeous!
- 1 cup (227 grams) unsalted butter at room temperature
- ½ cup (100 grams) granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups (260 grams) all purpose flour, sifted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or grease it with butter.
- Beat the butter and sugar together until it is light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes
- Then add the egg and vanilla extract and beat until incorporated
- Whisk together the flour and salt in a medium bowl
- Mix wet and dry ingredient
- Dough will be soft, fill cookie press with dough
- Hold the cookie press perpendicular to your baking sheet, and press out the dough. If you don’t have cookie press drop, drop dough with a small spoon and make impression with fork
- Bake cookies for about 10 -15 minutes or just until the edges of the cookies are barely tinged with brown. Remove from oven and gently transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.