This is one of my favorite mocktail. A typical tropical fruit drink, it is kind of virgin Pina Colada Mocktail without coconut milk.
More of fresh ripe pineapple slices, tender coconut water and tender coconut flesh too!
Strain just Pineapple, not tender coconut flesh!
It is nice to get those tiny bytes of tender coconut flesh
Keep two glasses in fridge for few minutes, this will help us to coat the rim with powdered sugar evenly.
Pour prepared juice into the prepared glass!
Fresh Pineapple Tender Coconut Mocktail Recipe
- 2 cups pineapple juice, from 4-6 slice of Pineapple
- 2 cups of tender coconut water
- Few tablespoons of tender coconut flesh (flesh of two tender coconuts)
- 2 to 4 tablespoons of sugar ( depends on sweetness of pineapple)
- Few ice cubes
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Keep collins/wine glasses in the fridge
- Blend pineapple, then strain pineapple juice through a fine mesh strainer
- Blend tender coconut meat, sugar with little coconut water
- Shake it with remaining coconut water, prepared pineapple juice and few ice cubes.
- Dip the rim of each chilled glass into powdered sugar. Divide the shaken mocktail between the two sugar glasses and enjoy immediately