This dip can easily replaced Mayo. It goes very well with patties, chips, grilled vegetables and grilled chicken.
Very simple ingredients: Sesame seed, garlic, pepper, salt and olive oil.
That’s all it requires!
Greek Yogurt Dip
- 1 cups plain Greek-style yogurt (either no-, low-, or full-fat)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed, dry roasted
- Freshly ground black pepper,
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Heat a small pan, put olive oil and minced garlic together, immediately remove the pan from heat and let it cool to room temperature
- Dry roast Sesame seed
- Combine yogurt, infused garlic olive oil, roasted sesame seed, salt and pepper.
- If you don’t have Greek yogurt, take a cheese cloth put it on colander. Pour yogurt on cheese cloth. Keep it for an hour. Liquid will dripped out of yogurt and you will get Greek yogurt. It you want thicker, keep it for 2 hrs.