I want to treat my team, a very nice team. Some of them are pure vegetarian. I would not have ever tried a vegan cake if there was an option to bake it with egg. As I strongly believe that a cake without egg will not be moist. I was wrong, this cake is super moist. It is so simple recipe that anyone can bake this cake and that too with all simple ingredients
In with dry ingredients flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt
Just whisk it…
Sugar with wet ingredients water, oil, Vanilla extract and white vinegar. Sugar will easily dissolve as the water is warm
Mix gently wet with dry ingredient.
Vegan Chocolate Cake
11/2 cups All purpose flour
3 tbsp Cocoa powder
1 tsp Baking soda
1/8 tsp Baking powder
1/4 tsp Salt
3/4 cup Fine sugar
1/4 cup Oil
1 cup Warm water
1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
1 tbsp White Vinegar\lemon juice ( I used white Vinegar)
1/4 cup Chocolate Chips or chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F with rack in centre of oven. Grease 4* 4 pan with little oil and dust with cocoa powder.
- In another bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt
- Mix sugar with wet ingredient
- Mix gently wet with dry ingredient.
- Stir in chocolate chips/chunks
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, until the fork or cake tester comes out clean from the centre of cake
- Remove from oven and just cool it for 10 minutes before inverting to wire rack to cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and ready to go